The Department established in 2010 and started functioning independently from the year 2011, during this short period of time the department has emerged as one of the leading department in the college, with the good co-operation of dedicated and caring (teaching and non teaching) staff members. Our department has formed association called ACOUSTICS in the year 2011, to provide a platform to the students, to improve their personality students can present their extracurricular activities through this association.
[EXPAND Civil Engineering]Civil Engineering Faculties [table id=8 /] [/EXPAND]
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
1. Prepare and motivate students for lifetime of independent, reflective learning.
2. To impart detailed geological information to the out coming civil engineer which promote their knowledge in the construction of various features on the earth.
3. Produce graduates who are fully aware of the impact of their work on society, both nationally and globally.
4. To prepare students to demonstrate leadership qualities and managerial skills thus contributing their knowledge at various levels of responsibilities in heterogeneous.
5. To overcome technical problems during and before the constructions of dams, tunnels, buildings, etc.
|SL. No.||NAME OF THE LABORATORY||MAJOR EQUIPMENT|
|1||Material Testing Laboratory||UTM, CTM, Torsion test Machine, Impact test machine,
Hardness test machine.
|2||Survey Laboratory||Dumpy Level, Theodolite, Auto level|
|3||Geo Technical Laboratory||Direct shear, Vane shear test machines, Plastic limit, light and heavy compaction apparatus|
(Applied Engineering Geology)
|Mineralogy specimens, Petrology specimens, Geological Maps, Structural models, Hardness box, etc.|