ADMISSION PROCEDURE & INTAKE FOR BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
The college has completely implemented the AICTE, university, and state government processes and standards. Admissions are based on CET scores and follow the rules established for Management Quota seats.
The calendar and dates to be followed for the submission of application forms, the release of admission lists, the acceptance of admission by applicants, and so on are all as specified by the university/government department.
FEE STRUCTURE & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The State Committee/State Government determines the fee structure for all courses.
The following steps are part of the admissions process:
- Interaction with Admissions Coordinator.
- Document Verification.
- Admission Order Download.
- Filling out the Admission Form.
- Fee payment to KEA.
- Report to College.
- Finalising the admissions.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING INTAKE
|1||Civil Engineering||60||4 Years|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||60||4 Years|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||4 Years|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||4 Years|
|5||Information Science & Engineering||60||4 Years|
|6||Mechanical Engineering||60||4 Years|
For More Details Contact
1. Dr. Udayakumar Hampannavar, Principal, Smt. Kamala & Sri Venkappa M. Agadi College of Engineering & Technology. +91 – 9448339652
2. Prof. Chandrashekargoudar M Kaggalagoudar, Asst. Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chief Coordinator Admissions .+91- 9852361111,
College WhatsApp: +91 – 9448120344