Eligibility and Intake Details
1) The candidates shall have passed PUC-II or any other examination recognised by the University with an aggregate of 45 % marks in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the following subjects, namely Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Electronics / Computer Science / Information Science
2) Admission is given to candidates who have written the Common Entrance Test (CET) / COMEDK conducted by Government of Karnataka. The candidates must ensure their eligibility before submitting their applications forms.
Bachelor of Engineering Intake
Computer Science & Engineering
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Information Science & Engineering
General Information for the year 2019-20
- The candidate and his / her father’s – mother’s who’s Gross Annual Income is below Rs.8.00 Lakhs are eligible to claim benefit of reservation under 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B categories.
- Secured 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level examination;
- 5% of the seats in each college and in each course will be reserved as Supernumerary Quota (SNQ) in all Engineering Colleges. This quota is over and above the seat matrix issued by the Government. The tuition fee prescribed by the Government in that particular college will be waived off. The candidate has to pay the other fees only.
- All candidates including General Merit are eligible for allotment of seats under Supernumerary quota whose annual income of the family from all the sources is less than Rs.6.00 Lakhs.
- Verification of documents will be done in all the Districts and also at Doddaballapur of Bangalore Rural District helpline centres after declaration of results / publication of merit list.
- The minimum passing marks for all Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates shall be 12 out of 50 marks in Kannada Language Examination conducted by KEA in order to be considered for assignment of ranks and to become eligible for allotment of seats in CET-2019. (The Kannada Language Test paper will be of 4th Standard Level)
- However, the Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates (including clause ‘n’) who have studied TEN full academic years in Kannada Medium from 1st standard to 10th standard in places outside the state of Karnataka need not appear for Kannada Language Test conducted by KEA.
For More Information Contact
Prof. Girish G. Yattinahalli
Asst. Professor Department of Mathematics
Chief Coordinator Admissions