Training and Placement Cell
“To mould the students industry ready”
“To achieve 100% placement assistance to our students”
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute provides guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The unit has to take right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares the students towards that need. Adequate emphasis is to be given for soft skill development and advance technical skills, complementing the regular academic programmes.
The placement cell is responsible for all functions related to campus placements and internships. It is run and managed by the placement team conforming to the placement policy laid down by the institute. The goal of the team is to enable the students and recruiters meet their expectations and aspirations, it welcomes your suggestions in carrying out a successful recruitment process.
The placement cell does not limit its responsibilities only towards placing the students in campus but also facilitates and coordinates pool campuses with other institutes thereby opening wide avenues for better placement prospects. We at the placement cell believe in making our students industry ready to meet the clientele requirements. Student recruited from our institute have reached the pinnacles of success in various Multinational companies.
- Computer labs and halls to conduct online and written screening tests.
- Group discussions and interview rooms.
- Telephonic interview and video conferencing facilities.
- Online portal for students for applications and assessing information on companies.
- Auditorium to conduct workshops and pre placement talks.
- Soft Skills Training Programmes have been initiated for all students of SKSVMACET starting from the expert team.
- Training from TCS company to our students.
- Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI Training Programmes are conducted from 1st Semester.
- Special technical training Programmes are being conducted for students in every semester.
- Organized numerous career guidance guest lectures.