Smt. Kamala & Sri Venkappa M. Agadi College of Engineering & Technology has a well-equipped hostel facility for both boys and girls. The building is an elegantly designed three-storied hostel building inside the college premise to ensure that the students dwell in a healthy environment that helps them to grow and learn without any obstacles. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space as well as ample air and light.
It's a second home that ensures that students live out their college lives in a healthy, safe, and conducive environment.
- Each room has a shared tube light, fan, and basic furnishings including a cot, chair, table, and cupboard for each student.
- Wi-Fi enabled building.
- The hostel includes separate arrangements for RO drinking water facilities on each level with on-site RO plants.
- A tidy, well-maintained kitchen that serves students' preferred vegetarian meals in a dining hall that has a TV.
- Solar panels provide hot water that is available around the clock.
- The hostel has CCTV cameras to maintain a close eye on things and a security officer on duty around-the-clock.
- 24 hours Power availability.
- Boys and girls can use the gym and participate in sports (both indoor and outdoor).
- Hostel Fees
- Hostel Rent - Rs. 28,000/- per year.
- Hostel Deposit - Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
- Tentative Mess Advance amount - Rs. 24,000/-
Breakfast - 7.00 am to 9.00 am
Lunch - 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Evening Tea/Snacks - 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Dinner - 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm
- Rules & Regulations
- The student should not paste any posters or paintings on the walls of in and outside residential premises.
- The entrance of outsiders in the residential accommodation will be restricted and entry and/or stay of parents/guardian or any other visitor (if authorized) will be subject to the permission of warden and other concerned authorities of the College.
- Students having complaints regarding mess should report to the Warden, Principal and A/O. But they are not allowed to indulge in accumulating the mess or strike.
- Student should be present in their respective rooms when the attendance is taken at night.
- Students are not to damage any property inside the residential premises.
- Students with genuine reason are allowed to go out even after 7p.m. to 8 p.m. with the warden’s permission.
- Contact Information
- Boy's Hostel Warden - 9880254572
- Boy's Hostel Superintendent - 9743933211
- Girl's Hostel Warden - 9845789768
- Girl's Hostel Superintendent - 7406428439
Sri Marthandappa B. Agadi
Smt. Ratnamma Agadi